Sunday, April 17, 2011

Still tomato red. Don't know what to say after that picture. mmmm...well, I spent most of today working on my second concentration piece. it's an acrylic, smaller than what I've done in the past. the smaller size is really quite nice. 11 by 14 inches. Going to go look for some more canvases that size. Still tomato red. I'd post pictures except that I'm using my grandma's computer. The other concentration piece is very different than what I'm used to doing. It's a pen and ink drawing with pastel over the top, and much more imaginative. Personally, I think it's a bit more interesting than many of my previous pieces. it might turn out a mess. we'll see. Someone's watching Merlin in the other room. My brother, if you can believe it. I can hear the theme music from all the way across the house. Who would have thought? Somewhat less tomato red. Recovering. Harry Potter comes out in three months! I'm about halfway through the third book right now. Rereading in preparation for the last movie. Harry and pals are all so sweet and innocent. HP is definately my comfort series. Face returned to completely normal color. Heart still beating somewhat faster than normal. Mortification mitigated.

No comments:

Post a Comment