Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stickwork

I was volunteering at the library yesterday, unloading bins and such, when this book called Stickwork by Patrick Dougherty came through. This guy makes sculptures and other structures out of sticks on a very large scale. The book had some pretty cool pictures. Anyways, I got really excited and started flipping madly through the pages. Well, then I thought the library ladies might start shooting me evil looks for not doing what I was supposed to be doing, so I put it down and sent it through check-in. Except then the lady at check-in picked it up and started flipping through the pages. Anyways, here are some images:


I gaze at my computer screen in awe.

3 comments:

  1. haha, these are really cool. You could live in one of these, but it looks like it takes are really long time to make. Reminds me of the three little pigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooo awesome!!!! i want one in my backyard!!!

    ReplyDelete