Monday, April 25, 2011

Done

I am now, as of yesterday, officially done with my concentration! Well, technically that was last Friday, except that I wanted to do a new piece to replace a particularly crummy one I did at the beginning of the year. Here are my last two concentration pieces (both about the meaning of life): 



Any feedback is appreciated.

*also, please note the sarcasm in the parentheses of that third sentence* Turn to page 394, turn to page 394, in the words of the great Professor S. Snape. Two months and three weeks before HP comes out.

3 comments:

  1. So as you probably know from my various mentions in class, I love the first one!!! And i don't remember seeing the other one in class? But I really like it! It has a ton of depth and the rock is really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I'M SO EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy you are so talented. Seriously. Both your writing and art work is so amusing and I always look forward to seeing your pieces! I am also JACKED for Harry Potter. I'm rereading the seventh one right now, just by the way... But your top piece looks like something out of a story book. You have really nice clean lines and it's crisp, despite the crumbly home. Good work. I think you should be an illustrator by the way.

    ReplyDelete