Saturday, March 12, 2011

HP coming up

Hmmm. What to write, what to write. Four months and two days until Harry Potter 7 comes out! Yeah!

Well, this week hasn't been all too exciting. Eat, sleep, do homework. Eat, sleep, do homework. Last night (Friday) my family and I watched this rather bad King Arthur movie. There were all these sappy falling-in-love scenes that were great for snickering at. Well, actually, I pretty much snicker at any falling-in-love scene. In general, I don't watch romantic comedies. They all seem the same.

3 comments:

  1. Amy your love for HP warms my heart! I am so excited for the premiere. Do you know when tickets come out???
    Also, I appreciate your description of the King Arthur Rom-Com. I too have a hard time taking the predictable love stories seriously. I hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! can't wait for it to come out! did you by any chance see the musical version for the oscars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqPupmPLqc&feature=related

    Just in case you didn't, if you did you should re watch it :)

    ReplyDelete